INCREASES CROP YIELD
GRO is considered as the best Plant Growth Hormones for all crops in both organic farming and inorganic modern agriculture. This enhances the crop yield and is enriched with beneficial soil flora and fauna that helps in improving crop’s quality and increasing volume.
MLM AGRICULTURE PRODUCT
Increases Crop Production
- Simple Supplementation of Plant Growth Hormones increases Farm Productivity & Quality of all horticulture, commercial, Floricultural, plantation, Medicinal, Aromatic and Biodiesel Crop by 100% to 300%. Enhance 30%to 50% yield on food grain, cereal, pulses, oil seed, sugar cane & plantain crops.
- GRO increases quality and quantity of yield and reduce cost of production, supporting farmers to earn better income even with low prices.
- Reduces incidence of microbial diseases & minor pests enabling the farmer to recover his investment on GRO, by saving the expenditure on pesticides; leading to Eco-friendly and healthier agriculture & food produce.
- GRO support genetically virtual growing & yielding potentials of Plant, beneficial soil micro flora & fauna. Enriches soil fertility and productivity.
The 100% Organic Plant Nutri-supplement GRO is the world’s most advanced formulation developed to grow healthier crops and to increase productivity & quality of all Horticultural, commercial, Floricultural, plantation, Medicinal, Aromatic and Biodiesel Crop by 100% to 300%.
Application Measures for GRO Agriculture input:-
- GRO Unit (box) contains 2 sachets of each 100 grams in powder form, numbered as 1 & 2, sufficient for TWO application in 1Acre of crop or Plantation.
- GRO is recommended to apply only on cool or late evenings for its optimum efficacy and apropos activity. Use thoroughly cleaned mixing containers and sprayers that are free from chemical residue or traces.
- GRO can be well supplemented to all varieties of crops in all culture system including GM crops to enhance the productivity & quality substantially, at a highly reduced cost of production and in a Globally preferred ORGANIC & ECO-FRIENDLY
- First application between 15 to 30 days of sowing or transplantation :
Dissolve the Total content of sachets no. 1 in 200 to 400 liters of clean & pure water as per the requirement and apply the same by Foliar spray or drench the root zone of the young plants (Field/soil application)
Note: – Foliar spry is preferred over soil application for better results. But foliar spray must be following by watering/ irrigation.
For the crop or plantations where there is no irrigation facility, Soil or Root-zone application is recommended.
- Second application after 15 to 30 days of first application or at Pre-
Flowering stages : Mix & apply the contents of the Sachet no.2 as detailed above preferably at pre-flowering stage.
- For all Perennial Fruit bearing & mono Seasonal Crop :- First and second application should be given according to fruiting season at pre-flowering stages with a 30 days gap between TWO application either by Foliar spray or by (Sucker) Root zone application.
- For cereal Crop like Rice, maize, Corn, Barley etc.:- First application should be with in 15 to 30 days of Transplanting and second application at short blade stage / spiking stage.
- Recommended to observe and strictly follow a gap of minimum 3 to 7 days between chemical pesticide or fertilizer application and GRO application (before an after).
- GRO is formulated with absolutely safe botanical derivatives & organic constitutes. Farmers need not follow any safety measures while application or storage of GRO as it is 100% safe to Humans, Animals, Plant and environment
- Follow all other regular practices of Manuring, crop protection measures and attend crop’s other requirement as usual. To support the exceptional productivity performance of GRO farmers can consider of applying a little additional amount of organic manures or nutrient as required.
- Productive Results of GRO are subject to the Organic status of the soil of the different Region.
Protect GRO agri-inputs from HEAT, SUNLIGHT and MOISTURE.
Store in a COOL & DARK places away from chemical Products.
- Sachet A-
Dissolve the Total content of sachets no. 1 in 5 liters of clean & pure water as per the requirement and apply the same by Foliar spray or drench the root zone of the young plants
- Sachet B-
Mix & apply the contents of the Sachet no.2 as detailed above preferably at pre-flowering stage.