- Application For Fruit Crops :
10 to 15 gm. per tree with respect to spacing between trees. It requires 1kg Muscle soil conditioner per Acre. Apply soil conditioner completely around fruit trees in an area beginning about 1 to 2 feet from the trunk to 1 to 3 feet beyond the ends of branches.
Fig: Application of muscle soil conditioner for fruits
- Application for vegetable crops and other crops:
Mix 1 kg. of soil conditioner with 10 kg. Top and apply by spreading over the whole field manually.
Fig: Application of muscle soil conditioner for vegetables and other crops
1) Crude Protein —————————————— 11.13%
2) Crude Fiber ——————————————– 8.87%
3) Phosphorus ——————————————— 0.22%
4) Nitrogen ———————————————— 1.78%
100% bio degradable organic polymer, floor of grains, plant powder.
Direction of use:
- Soil conditioner should be applied near the root zone along with top portion of soil.
- At the time of application loose the soil around the plant and well mixed soil conditioner.
- Soil Conditioner is applied 10 kg per acre land.