- Take 50 liter of water, left it for a night to release chlorine from water and then use this water on the next day for preparation of Commander.
- In that 50 liter non-chlorinated water add 1 liter bottle of given solution Keep this mixture in plastic container and air tied it properly. Put this container in cool & Dry place for minimum 7 days.(bottle should not be Kept in refrigerator.
- During this 7 days period container should be open daily for few second and release the gas from it. Which is very important.
- On 8th day solution will be ready for use.
How to use Commander:
Above prepared solution (50 liter) use for 1 acre area either by foliar spray or through floods irrigation.
- Sprayings are best done early in the morning or in the evening.
- While spaying the nozzle should be kept at least 1 to 2 feet away from the vegetative growth.
- Do not spray the solution opposite the wind direction.
- Use clean container while spraying, it should not have any contain of previous chemicals.
- Recommended to observe and strictly follow a gap of 4 to 5 days between chemical pesticides or fertilizer application and solution.
Advantages of Commander:
- Increase rate of photosynthesis.
- Plant becomes hardy and long life.
- Improves the physical, chemical and biological activity of soil.
- Increase the diseases resistance power of plants.
- Also use in preparation of compost.
- Water holding capacity of soil is increase.
- Improves the texture and structure of soil.